[Lsb-infrastructure] New LSB DB 1.1 RC for LSB 3.2 (Qt4.2included)

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Nov 16 05:47:20 PST 2007

	I'm not seeing anything changed in the stub libraries.  Since
there are many new symbols, I'm finding this surprising.

			Actually, now I look deeper, I see the headers
didn't change either.  At first glance, a lot of Qt headers were
changed, but it seems to be a side effect of the script changes, which
inserted an extra blank line in a lot of headers, but didn't really
change them.

		There are no ArchInt entries for any of the new
Interface entries (id's from 92033 and up)

	Updated ArchInt.init is in Bazaar now. Stub libs should be
changed after this file is merged.

	As for headers, the newly uploaded interfaces are not assigned
to them at the moment. Only binary level information is uploaded.

Since we don't use the generated headers, this is absolutely not a
problem.

I'll merge and generate this stuff up now.