[Lsb-infrastructure] changes in devchk

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Apr 17 13:02:14 PDT 2008

Still catching up with old stuff here....
even though we will perhaps change them to eliminte
the pre-3.0 or pre-2.0 stuff, I'm adding the headers
and devchk is being rebuilt to match.  I'm expecting
the hardcoded #define of __LSB_VERSION__ will
cause trouble in lsbcc mode, but we'll see.

anyway, some unusual, although cosmetic, changes
have snuck through in the names of parameters in
the dummy function prototypes (foo_db):

Example:

- extern in glob_db(const char *, int, int(*__errfunc)(const char *,
int)
+ extern in glob_db(const char *, int, int(*__fptr3)(const char *, int)