[Lsb-infrastructure] what happened to libGLU?

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Apr 21 07:58:23 PDT 2008

Denis Silakov wrote:
> Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
>> As I regenerate libchk after the thunk changes to
>> the DB (plus the speedup fix), I notice libGLU is
>> falling out - it didn't generate into libs.c, libs.h
>> or libs.mk this time according to "bzr diff".
>>
>> Do I need to change the state of GLU in the database
>> to make them come back?
>
> Not sure why, but 'MLwithdrawnin' is set to empty value, not to NULL.
> This is vital.
>
> update ModLib set MLwithdrawnin=NULL where MLlid=275;

yes, that restores it.  odd.

seems like we had the database wobble a bit recently, maybe there
were some conflicting changes - we had lost the atexit stuff,
I had found the four new POLL macros missing after they had
previously been added, and now this one (don't know if that's
a change or something the script just didn't pay attention to
before).  quite strange.   I'm sure all are human errors;
I'll try to double-check differences before committing although
the manual effort only works if they are small changes.