[Lsb-infrastructure] still fun with headers

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Apr 29 05:42:34 PDT 2008

> Hmm, this all was supposed to be corrected by the following queries
> from one of the recent letters:
>
> update ArchType set ATappearedin='' where ATtid in (select Tid from
> Type where Ttype='Pointer');
> update ArchType set ATappearedin='' where ATtid in (select Tid from
> Type where Ttype='Const');
>
> Maybe these corrections were applied after devchk execution, so devchk
> checked sizes of such types and produced SQL statements that actually
> turned the entries back?

No, I haven't run devchk-produced "corrections" for a while now.
But I had some churn here having to rerun so many things so
many times, I may have botched committing the changes above.
Let's see if it finds anything to change if I try again...

And it did.  I'm guessing I applied to my local db, regenerated, saw
it was good, and somehow didn't get these merged into the master.
Sorry about the error!