[Lsb-infrastructure] libXtst import

Stew Benedict stewb at linux-foundation.org
Tue Apr 29 08:02:07 PDT 2008

Going through this process again, and I'm hitting a MySQL error here that
I don't quite get:

SLES10-pavilion:~/rpm/BUILD/libXtst$ mysql -h 127.0.0.1 lsb
<int_insert.sql
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 1: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'SET @Iid=(SELECT last_insert_id())' at line 2

int_insert.sql:

INSERT INTO Interface
(Iid,Iname,Itype,Iheader,Ireturn,Icandidatefor,Iunmangled,
Ilibrary) VALUES (0, 'XRecordDisableContext', 'Function', 894, 6, '4.0',
NULL, '
libXtst')
SET @Iid=(SELECT last_insert_id());

I think I've grabbed the latest import tools builds, and freshened my db
as of this morning.

Thanks,
--
Stew Benedict