[Lsb-infrastructure] libXtst import

Stew Benedict stewb at linux-foundation.org
Tue Apr 29 15:34:32 PDT 2008

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Denis Silakov wrote:

> Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> >
> > seems like there's no semicolon at the end of the INSERT,
> > is that the problem?
>
> That's right. I've fixed int_to_db.pl in the bazaar.

Thanks guys. That did fix the issue. Figured it out myself by the time the
message hit the list :)

Anyway, now I'm at the bottom on the procedure and I've got another issue:

./process_defines.pl -l libXtst --headers /usr/X11R6/include -p
/usr/X11R6/include -v 4.0
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
at ./process_defines.pl line 75, <HEADERS> line 1.
Can't fetch from HeaderGroup query at ./process_defines.pl line 80,
<HEADERS> line 1.

Looks like process_defines.pl wants to insert 8 values and the table only
has 7 columns.

Thanks,
--
Stew Benedict