[Lsb-infrastructure] some conflicts when running libtodb2

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Jul 17 08:45:43 PDT 2008

This can appear in case when your version of gcc creates a dump with
some other extension, not 001t.tu. Please check if there are any files
like 'extutil.h*' in the headertodb2 directory after the script has
failed. If some file exists and its extension differs from '001t.tu',
you should simply modify gcc_tu variable in the script to match your
extension.

(It seems that this extension depends on gcc version; we'll try to
detect it automatically in future).

Things proceeded okay, but when I tried to expand the scope (actually I
also want to consider <X11/extension/Xext.h>, which contains two
additional functions and some used macros), I got some complaints about
duplicates:

Got more than one row for Pointer 'Display *' at ./prepare_sql.pl line
228, <TYPES> line 1.
Got more than one row for Pointer 'XEvent *' at ./prepare_sql.pl line
228, <TYPES> line 18.
Got more than one row for Pointer 'Display *' at ./prepare_sql.pl line
346, <BASE> line 1.
Got more than one row for Pointer 'Display *' at ./prepare_sql.pl line
346, <BASE> line 7.
Got more than one row for Pointer 'XEvent *' at ./prepare_sql.pl line
346, <BASE> line 16.