[Lsb-infrastructure] devchk err_h.c problem

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Mon Jul 28 08:32:49 PDT 2008

Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> I'm wondering if I missed one of the changes last week -
> I can't find this now but I know there was something
> in this area:

Yes, we've added err_h.inc file to fix the issue with gcc, since system
err.h normally doesn't contain error() function.

So it seems that devchk on autobuilders use system err.h even when built
with lsbcc (generated err.h contains error() function)? If so, one
should remove 'ifndef' condition in the err_h.inc file.

--
Regards,
Denis.