[Lsb-infrastructure] size of olver-core-tests trees

Alexey Khoroshilov khoroshilov at ispras.ru
Thu Sep 25 03:12:40 PDT 2008

Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> Some oddities.
>
> In the autobuild area, {chroot}/home/autobuild/tmp/LSBauto,
> the olver-core-tests is sized as follows (ppc is offline now,
> so no report from there):
>
> ia32:  135,264
> ia64:  135,264
> amd64: 135,276
> s390x: 828,304
> s390:  871,672
>
> any idea why it would be so much bigger on the s390?
> (where we're having major disk-space problems again)

Seems like autobuilder at s390 has been interrupted in the middle of
build process and all intermediate files are left in the file system.
After that we have updated olver build process to use other directories,
so the current build cannot remove old intermediate files.

To fix the problem I suggest to remove the whole directory
{chroot}/home/autobuild/tmp/LSBauto/olver-core-tests and restore it from
the bazaar.

--
Alexey