[Lsb-infrastructure] New LSB Navigator 1.9.6 and LSB DB Scripts 1.7

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Wed Apr 14 06:48:17 PDT 2010

On 04/14/10 17:15, Mats Wichmann wrote:
> this is finally pushed, and installed on the LF server. Sorry for the
> delay.  I'm not convinced everything is right yet, I did see an error
> message one screen in very limited browsing on
> linuxfoundation.org/navigator site:
>
> MySQL ERROR: Table 'lsb.cache_RCnameRLnameMapping' doesn't exist
>
> I don't recall seeing any errors during the DB reload, but some of the
> output scrolled off the screen so there may have been something.

Sorry, there was a missing statement in the create_cache_tables.sql
commited. I've pushed updated version to our bazaar branch, but there is
no need to re-restore the database, the following query should be enough:

CREATE TABLE cache_RCnameRLnameMapping
(KEY k_RCname(RCname(1000)), KEY k_RLname(RLname,RCname(740)))
SELECT DISTINCT RCname, RLname
FROM RawClass
JOIN RLibRClass ON RLRCrcid=RCid
JOIN RawLibrary ON RLid=RLRCrlid;