[Lsb-infrastructure] substituting for Mats

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri Apr 16 07:50:36 PDT 2010

As most of you know by now, I'm going to be away from LSB
for two months, starting after next week.  For most of what
I've been working on, I'm not blocking anybody by doing
that, but the function of "gatekeeper" to certain LSB branches
does fall in the "block" category - I've habitually been the
one to apply final patches to the specdb, and then take care
of any generated results in build_env, misc-test, lsbspec as
well as occasionally building and pushing the booksets and
books branches.

We can set up for someone else to do those, in which case I'll
pass on the method I use (nothing special, really), or I
suppose we could wait - I'll be back in mid-June which
perhaps isn't the end of the world for our October freeze
target, but I'd like to leave that up to the rest of the
group and not propose an approach myself.

Please note that booksets/books which include a build of
LSB-Core-generic cannot currently be constructed due to
an issue of duplicated manpages - a description of this
issue is in bug 2934.

-- mats