[Lsb-infrastructure] checking clutter requirements

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Wed Jan 6 05:11:46 PST 2010

Required glib, cairo and pango versions are actually quite acceptable
for LSB. The only problem at the moment is RHEL 5*, where GTK+
stack wasn't subjected to significant uplifts since the RHEL 5 itself
was released. Though such an uplift will very likely happen in RHEL 6.

As for other distros, all modern systems (even Debian 5.0) meet
glib/cairo/pango requirements.

--
Regards,
Denis.