[Lsb-autobuild] Build failure for lsbdev-base on ppc

Christopher Yeoh cyeoh at samba.org
Mon Aug 5 17:33:30 PDT 2002

At 2002/8/5 14:54-0400  Jim Kingdon writes:
> > cd /tmp/lsbdev-base-1.2.2.20020806 && cvs -z9 export -D now src/lib
> > cvs export: failed to open /home/lsbauto/.cvspass for reading: No
> > such file or directory
>
> Is someone working on fixing this failure (or disabling this script
> from sending mail to lsb-autobuild)?

Apologies for this. Its a problem with the network that the machine is
sitting on - the connection to the internet is so bad that cvs export
commands fail occasionally. I'll fix it so it doesn't report these
problems (and try to get it moved to a better network).

Regards,

Chris
cyeoh at au.ibm.com
IBM OzLabs Linux Development Group