[LTSI-dev] LTSI Workshop at LinuxCon North America

Noriaki Fukuyasu fukuyasu at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Aug 5 00:03:38 UTC 2015

Hi everyone

We are going have another LTSI Workshop at LinuxCon North America.
Anyone who is participating to LinuxCon North America can attend this
meeting.

AND, please remember, LTSI 2015 merge window will be opened up on August
17th!

*LTSI Workshop @ LinuxCon North America*

DATE: August 18th
Time: 10:30 am to 12:00 noon (1.5H)
Venue: Virginia
Agenda:

   - LTSI Update
   - LSTI 2016 Development Schedule
   - JTA Status Optional)
   - Other (ex. Super Long Term Support beyond 2 years)
   - Free discussion among participants

This is one of very few opportunities that LTSI community members can meet
in face to face, so the importance of this meeting is that we all actually
meet and casually talk among each other.

Since the room is not that big, if you are interested in participating to
this meeting, please send me a note to confirm.

Thanks!

Noriaki Fukuyasu

--
Noriaki Fukuyasu