[LTSI-dev] Some bugs about agl test's items

Gu, Yanhua guyh.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 5 07:41:43 UTC 2016

Hello Tim:

Now I am using AGL-JTA to test our board, but I find that there are 5 test items with bugs in AGL-JTA which can't be tested normally, details are follow:

1) Benchmark.fs_mark : this item has no config.xml file and shell script
2) Benchmark.sysbench : this item has no config.xml file and shell script
3) Functional.fsfuzz : this item has no config.xml file and shell script
4) Functional.mesa-demos: this item has no config.xml file and shell script
5) Benchmark.nbench_byte : this item has no config.xml file,
                       and this item's aim is similar to Benchmark.nbench-byte. If this item is not necessary, is it should be deleted?

Can you confirm and modify for these ?

Please access the follow URL for more details:
https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=AGL-JTA-core.git;a=tree;f=job_conf/additional;h=abc251195e100ff57d023377d851f93c9679ccea;hb=HEAD
https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=AGL-JTA-core.git;a=tree;f=engine/tests/additional;h=5b6e8cabf4c111fb19086f7e2d2209d72c5f6380;hb=HEAD

Thanks,
 -- Gu
 Gu Yanhua
 Developement Dept.1
 Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
 TEL:+86+25-86630566-8533
 EMail:guyh.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com