[LTSI-dev] LTSI-4.14 is now released

Tsugikazu Shibata tshibata at ab.jp.nec.com
Wed Oct 10 13:11:13 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

Here is an announcement of LTSI 4.14 release.
You are able to down load .gz file for 4.14.75-ltsi from :
https://ltsi.linuxfoundation.org/software/releases/
Also, you can access to Git repo from:
http://git.linuxfoundation.org/?p=ltsi-kernel.git;a=summary

Thank you everyone for sent patches and tested.
Also, great support for Geert as sub maintainer!
I would also thank for Greg even now is emergency situation
and finally sync with latest LTS 4.14.75 released just today.

I hope this release will be used for your products and/or services as long term.
Thank you!
Tsugikazu Shibata