[Lvfs-announce] Support for the LVFS next week

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:45:32 UTC 2019

Hi all,

All of next week I'm on holiday with my family and may be without
Internet access. If there are any problems with the LVFS please email
me, and I'll reply as soon as I can. Looking into the future, the LVFS
will be maintained by the professional sysadmins at the Linux
Foundation, which should make these kind of emails redundant. The LVFS
has already provided 5 million firmware files to end users, and I
would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you currently
uploading firmware. Working together we're doing great things.

Richard.