[Netem] phpnetemgui 0.9 not working

Lior Asolin alior101 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:16:33 PST 2006

Hi,
Thanks for this nice GUI.
I'm having a bit of a problem setting it up to work.
I installed the apache and PHP and loading the first page.
When I set the delay to 100msec and press apply I get the page back again
with 0 in the delay.
when I press on "check current status" I get a page stating that no rules
runs on any of the dev.
doing the same delay on command line and checking with "tc qdisc show dev
eth0" I get the 100msec delay.
going back to the GUI (the web page ) and refreshing I still get 0 delay.
What could this be ?
the httpd daemon is owner apache (it used to be root and I chown it to
apache) and group root (with entry in visudo for apache user)
Thanks
Lior