[Openais] Your Contributions

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Jun 22 17:29:04 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 16:56, Zou, Yixiong wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> I did some trial run with the aisexec and found some problems.
>
> First of all, the testclm doesn't seem to work.  The program just hangs
> without any output at all.  I am wondering if the aisexec keeps a log
> at some place?

Woops missed one of your questions.

There are no logs as of yet, but most of the code is instrumented.
syslog was being used, but it does some funky stuff with signals (the
glibc version in Linux) so I have been in the process of writing a
replacement syslog call that doesn't use signals (exec/log).  Most of
the logging should occur to stdout currently.  To play with the logging
look at exec/print.c.

If you want to see debug output, specify the -DDEBUG in the build.  This
creates lots of printouts, but you may find it helpful.

Thanks
-steve