[Openais] mreg patch for multicast

Zou, Yixiong yixiong.zou at intel.com
Wed Jun 23 11:04:54 PDT 2004

Hi Steve,

I patched the gim.c but it still fails during the startup:

[yzou at matrix exec]$ sudo ./aisexec
join multicast group failed: No such device
L(4): AIS Executive Service: Copyright (C) 2002-2004 MontaVista Software, Inc.
L(4): AIS Executive Service: started and ready to receive connections.

Somehow the setsockopt() is still giving the same error.  And here's
the output of my `uname -a` command:

Linux matrix 2.4.22-1.2188.nptlsmp #1 SMP Wed Apr 21 20:12:56 EDT 2004 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

It's a Fedora Core 1 box.  I can run aisexec fine if I switch to a
2.6.6 kernel though.

Yixiong Zou (yixiong.zou at intel.com)

(626) 443-0100

All views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender.