[Openais] aisexec causing significant idle load

Janne Karhunen Janne.Karhunen at ericsson.com
Thu Oct 14 23:10:02 PDT 2004

On Friday 15 October 2004 03:44, Steven Dake wrote:

> Do you have any comments on what kind of load you were placing on the
> system?

There was none. It was running idle over a weekend.

> Ie were you running any test applications during this
> period?

Nope, it was just running idle.

> Or did you start the daemons and then leave it alone without
> running any test applications?

Yes - it was the first thing i tested with it.

Actually i already tried attaching profiler ( valgrind )
to it with moderate success. Simulation went fine, but VG
refused to give me any results without bothering to explain
why. Anyway, VG team already supplied a patch for this, and
i'll test it as soon as i can.

--
// Janne