[Openais] AIS A / B spec plans

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Oct 26 16:38:06 PDT 2004

Terence,

An update on the openais project's AIS B specs plans for the CGL
standards at risk matrix.

The openais project will release A.01.01 compliant implmenetation minus
messaging and distributed locks Q4 of 2004 (or early q1).  We plan to
release an implementation complianst with B.01.01 (or B.01.02) including
all services Q2/Q3 of 2005 also hopefully with multipathing support.  Of
these, multipathing is much more complicated then B support of the
specifications, but B support is our priority.

Regards,
-steve