回复 :Re: [Openais] A question about healthcheck

zhangqian 44773 zhq527725 at huawei.com
Mon Jul 18 18:35:36 PDT 2005

> The healthcheck interval runs at 100 msec and is set in parse.c.
> In amf
> b implementation under way this will be configurable per component and
> the amf b spec allows the healthchecks to be started and stopped.

Thanks and I knew the interval is 100 msec.
But what I really want to know is the value of maximum-duration, it is an
attribute of healthcheck in amf.b0101, amf.a0101 doesn't have it?
That is to say, in openais, if amf invokes a healthcheckcallback() and
component doesn't response within 100 msec(interval), amf will report error
about that component?

Regards,
Zhangqian