[Openais] I can not run the test service

Chen, Jian-Feng (TSG-GDCC-NSP) jianfeng.chen at hp.com
Wed Jul 20 00:53:36 PDT 2005

Hi,
I am trying the openais, I followed the QUICKSTART, but can not receive
the expected result.
Here is my procedure:
1. deployed the openais in 2 machine( A & B) with the same
configuration( in fact, everything is same, include authkey, I use the
default configuration except the binnetaddr)
2. run aisexec as root  in machine A
3  run aisexec as root in machine B
4. run test/testamf3 and test/testamf4 as user "ais" in machine B, both
become active, both pirnt out health check message
5. run test/testamf1 as user "ais" in machine A
6. run test/testamf2 as user "ais" in machine B

The result is: two machine run independly, they do not know each other.
Could anyone tell me what's the problem?

BR

Jason