[Openais] new totem multiring code

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Jul 26 14:35:04 PDT 2005

I wrote the first part of the totem multiring code which is the
structure to support multiring.  Now the single ring code has
"instances" which allow multiple single rings to exist within the same
application.  Also I merged the multithreaded packet encryption support
into this tree.  I cleaned up a whole bunch of include dependencies so
the dependency tree is alot better now.  I also placed the totem parsing
code into "totemparse.c" which is now part of libtotem.  This allows
other projects to reuse the parsing code for their own purpose without
having to include the full openais parser.  Finally I renamed libtotem
to libtotem_pg at request of the redhat cluster guys.

In the process i dramatically cleaned up the interfaces to the totem
code internally.  All configuration is passed through a variable called
"totem_config" which contains the ring configuration parameters.

Now if someone wants to actually implement the multiring algorithm, the
infrastructure easily supports it. :)

patch attached.

Regards
-steve