[Openais] Bug in main.c - libais_disconnect

Hans Feldt Hans.Feldt at ericsson.com
Thu Apr 20 01:06:54 PDT 2006

I experience double freeing of memory in libais_disconnect when AMF is =

restarting a component. Without understanding the bigger picture I =

removed all partner stuff in the function except clearing the partner =

pointer before freeing memory. The function will be called twice for =

each of the two sockets service clients have. Therefore I thought each =

call could free resources associated with the connection and nothing =

else. Seems to work for me, patch attached.

Regards,
Hans