回复: Re: [Openais] N-WAY model of openais

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Sat Apr 29 20:42:33 PDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 10:24 +0800, peter wrote:
> Hi,Steven
> Sorry ,bother you again .
> Maybe my english is poor.
> As I understand ,N-Way Redundancy Model is that you said .
> N-Way Active Redundancy Model is another model ,I think .
> Now ,I am reading  SAI-AIS-AMF-B.02.01 .Attachment is the example of figure where I cut
> from the specification .(section 3.7.5) .

In the n way active model, I don't see how you could have two of the
same IP addresses on one network.  Instead each active would have to
have a separate IP address for which they respond to requests.

Unfortunately my experience in this area is weak.  I have never
implemented an application using SAF.  Also, the N WAY Active model is
currently not implemented in openais.  The only supported model is n+m.

Regards
-steve