[Openais] AMF test core dumps in revision 885

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Mon Jan 9 12:16:14 PST 2006

Cool I guess the instructions are good enough to get someone started.
Any suggestions for the docs welcome...

I thought I fixed that bug - obviously not :(

Can you send me the full log of the run for about the 20 lines before
the crash?  This can be done by running 'typescript" command then
running aisexec, then after the crash, type exit.  Shoot me the binary
and core and I'll see what I can find.

Thanks
-steve