[Openais] lcr take 6 - going in soon - last chance for comments :)

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Wed Jan 18 15:58:07 PST 2006

Here is take 6 of the LCR code.  It also integrates the beginning of the
msg service which I'm going to commit in this change as well.

I also made it possible to either choose to build dynamic services or
not.  I found debugging dynamic services to be a little tricky
(breakpoints can't be set until the object is loaded into the symbol
table).

Simply set BUILD_DYNAMIC to 0 or 1 depending on if you want dynamic
services or not.

Also, I found dynamic services consume 2x memory after initial startup.
I think this has something to do with the -bdynamic flag required and
the PIC rules required.

Regards
-steve