[Openais] help me please! ahout Openais!

Tiantian Liu tiantianl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 06:07:33 PDT 2006

Hi:
   I am a fresh man to use Openais. now I want to build a openais cluster.
   I have download openais tar ball. and I have compile the openais,but I
read the README,it said:
  " Compile openais by running make in the root directory.  Make can also be
run
    in the individual directories.  Nothing is installed by make.  If
install
    is desired, the files must be copied manually."
    I don not understand how to "install", what files I have to copy? and
copy to what directories?
   please tell me please,  and thank you very much!!

yours tyler