[Openais] Accessing Sources

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Tue Sep 12 08:28:41 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 08:35 -0700, Mark Haverkamp wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 16:29 +0400, Anatoly Shirokov wrote:
> > Steven,
> > > Another option that may work for you is to create an OSDL associate
> > > account via
> > > http://www.osdl.org/join_form
> > >
> > > Then you should be able to access the subversion repo via ssh (in read
> > > only mode, but following the write-specific repo directions on the
> > > website).
> > >
> > It is good idea. I have joined but, unfortunately:
>
> Out of curiosity, have you tried to browse the openais repo?  You should
> be able to view the repository with http://svn.osdl.org/openais/
>
> I talked to someone in our IT group this morning and he can't see any
> reason why you shouldn't be able to checkout a tree with the http path.
>
> Mark.

Mark,

apparently there is a known issue with proxies which results in this
error.  Is it possible to setup an "https" version of subversion on
svn.osdl.org?  I'm not sure what this involves.

I think the ssh+svn case should work properly for read-only access for
those without ssh blocked if not.

Regards
-steve