[Openais] Case in saAmfRedundancyModelT and saAmfCompCapabilityModelT

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Tue Sep 26 09:13:24 PDT 2006

Zoltan

Thank you for the information.  We individually develop the headers from
the specification (rather then using the published headers) to ensure
the specification is correct.

In this case, the specification doesn't follow the API programming style
of SA Forum.  See AMF page 182 6.3.8, 6.3.9, 6.3.10.  It appears these 3
types are incorrectly specified in the AIS 2005 release.

We have a policy of following what is written in the PDF files over all
other files since it is the only specification of AMF.  I'd suggest
submitting a bug with SA Forum on these issues.

Regards
-steve