[Openais] How to configure cluster?

Hegde, Ramesh (STSD) rameshh at hp.com
Sun Sep 9 23:00:25 PDT 2007

Hello Steve,

As you know we are using only openais event service which requires
Cluster service as well. We wanted to understand more about the cluster
formation .

We have the following questions.

*	How is this cluster formed? I found that all the machines will
automatically form the cluster in our test environment
*	How do we restrict this ? Do we have any configuration where we
can direct openais to form cluster from IP address x1 to IP Address xn..
*	In a given subnet , lets say we want to form a two separate
clusters with each cluster containing 4 machines each. How do we achieve
this?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Ramesh