[Openais] Library Queue Full error during initialization.

chirag patel chiragpatsie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 11:51:13 PDT 2008

Hi,

I wanted to get some information about the "Library queue is full,
disconnecting library connection". Recently we encountered this error during
initialization and figured out that it becomes unusable after that. During
this, our application can not initialize properly unless we restart openais.
What we wanted to do is cleanly exit from openais when this error comes
during initialization so that it can be restarted fresh from initd. How this
can be done?

We use openais-0.70. I checked the code in exec/main.c where we call
ais_init_handlers(), during initialization. It seems this error scenario is
not handled since there is a "To Do" comment for this. I am not sure if this
is addressed in later version since this code is bit different in later
versions.

Any ideas will be helpful.

Thanks,
-Chirag.