[Openais] Question on the new file organisation

Fabien Thomas fabien.thomas at netasq.com
Thu Aug 14 08:06:35 PDT 2008

commited under rev 1632 for corosync and rev 1629 for openais.
the new way to use the shared include is:
#include <corosync/...>
SA forum interface should works without modification with an
additionnal -I (already set in openais)

i've tried to not broke anything but tell me if its not the case :)

Fabien