[Openais] [whitetank / corosync trunk] Fix checkpoint sync in certain scenarios

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 13:43:47 PST 2008

it is the starting not the exiting that is at issue.

specifically when two nodes are synchronizing and a lower IP addressed
machine starts up, it triggers an abort in the other synchronization
process and then those nodes completely fail to synchronize.

So I think it probably effects you if you use the checkpoint service.

Regards
-steve