[Openais] 255.255.255.255 != broadcast for interface on all platforms....

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Sun Jul 26 21:23:10 PDT 2009

Sean,

Have you had a look at the broadcast: yes option?  Apparently not in the
man pages, but here is what my corosync.conf looks like:

# Please read the corosync.conf.5 manual page
compatibility: none

totem {
        version: 2
        secauth: off
        threads: 0
        crypto_accept: new
        interface {
                ringnumber: 0
                bindnetaddr: 192.168.100.5
                broadcast: yes
                mcastport: 5405
        }
}

I have only tested on Linux platforms and the feature is somewhat
experimental.

Regards
-steve