[Openais] [corosync] [RFE] - added support for service.d

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 00:02:21 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-21 at 18:06 +0200, Jan Friesse wrote:
> This should make debianists happy.
>
> Regards,
>   Honza

Guys can we stop a minute and rethink what we are doing?

We now have 2 subdirs, very specialized...

/etc/corosync/service.d and uidgid.d

splitting the config in many files is ok.. making it difficult to read
it's NOT ok.

Instead of creating 2309320 subdirs, can we please move to the original
suggestion I made to use a generic corosync/conf.d ? so that all config
files live in the same place?

Also.. it might as well be useful to have an include_config_dir (or
whatever) directive for the main config file so that it's possible to
add multiple dir if one user really needs them.

Fabio