[Openais] Ideas for a cleaner/easier to use objdb API

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 14:30:01 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 09:03 +1200, Angus Salkeld wrote:
> Why do you need this?
>
> I know the config file is set out like this, but why force the requirement
> onto objdb?

We could always change the config file to remove this requirement, but I
wonder about the case of something like using this for checkpoint
service internally.

For example, create a checkpoint with two sections.  The checkpoint is
an object, the two sections are an object.  How do you read the various
sections?

Regards
-steve