[Openais] Compiling corosync trunk on Solars

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 10:55:55 PDT 2009

At one time Solaris worked, but nobody has done a re-port in the
community since we moved to automake.  I attempted to install Solaris
x86 in a KVM virtual machine and it just locks up on startup.

If anyone else has a solaris machine to try out porting it would be
helpful.  I would really prefer 1.0 works with Solaris.

Regards
-steve