[Openais] Compiling corosync trunk on Solars

Wojtek Meler wmeler at wp.pl
Thu Jun 4 01:15:54 PDT 2009

Steven Dake pisze:
> At one time Solaris worked, but nobody has done a re-port in the
> community since we moved to automake.  I attempted to install Solaris
> x86 in a KVM virtual machine and it just locks up on startup.

Solaris 10 is usable in both vmware player and virtualbox. If someone
want to I can send 14KB vmware image
which one can run under free vmware player an install solaris on it
(these images generated with easyvmx.com hanged up).
> If anyone else has a solaris machine to try out porting it would be
> helpful.  I would really prefer 1.0 works with Solaris.

I could help with the code and take care of packaging it to opencsw, but
I'm not familiar with build system (auto*),
so if someone could try make linking more portable (libtool?), so trunk
would compile both on linux and solaris it would be great.

Regards,
Wojtek