[Openais] Configurability of Corosync

Sampathkumar, Kishore Kishore.SampathKumar at lsi.com
Thu Aug 5 03:13:52 PDT 2010

Hi,

I wanted to understand what aspects of Corosync are configurable today.
So far, what I have found is the following:

-   ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES listed in corosync_overview(8) man page

-   All configurable values listed in corosync.conf(5) man page.

Is there anything else?

Also, is there a way I can control the amount of multicast traffic? As
an example, on an "idle" corosync cluster, I was noticing the output of
"tcpdump ip multicast". I wanted to know if I can control the frequency
of this multicast.

Regards,

-   Kishore