[Openais] [brett.dellegrazie at intact-is.com: Re: [Pacemaker] Could not connect to the CIB service: connection failed]

Dejan Muhamedagic dejan at suse.de
Fri Aug 20 02:31:05 PDT 2010

Hi,

There has been a serious regression in Corosync v1.2.7 when run
with the Pacemaker service. In the patchset 2368, the set of
allowed directives in services was reduced to "name" and "ver",
but there were also (at least) "use_logd" and "use_mgmtd" used by
pacemaker. So, on upgrade, corosync would simply refuse to start.
Can we please remove this check.

Thanks,

Dejan

----- Forwarded message from Brett Delle Grazie <brett.dellegrazie at intact-is.com> -----