[Openais] question stack Pacemaker/corosync on SLES11

alain.moulle at bull.net alain.moulle at bull.net
Thu Mar 8 08:23:43 UTC 2012

Hi Darren
And thanks. I effectively found that the stack is started with the service
"openais" : no more
'corosync' neither 'pacemaker' lsb scripts.
But I'am surprised because I think I remind that one or two years ago, it
was said that corosync
was sort of an 'extract' of openais , just to isolate needed code for
stack Pacemaker/corosync to
work ... and now it seems that all is managed again by openais ... so I
don't completely
understand the evolution of 'architecture'  ... but perhaps am I wrong ?
Could you clarify the "history" for me ?
Thanks a lot
Alain