[Oss-health-metrics] Proposed metric

Georg Link glink at unomaha.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:17:22 UTC 2017

Hi Hen,

Thank you for the 'Relative Activity' metric and for including a detailed
description.
I added Relative Activity to the 'Community Health' section.

We appreciate new ideas for metrics.

Metrics for judging the attentiveness of maintainers to users might be:
  * Issue Response Rate
  * Contributor Breath
  * Contribution Diversity
  * Contribution Acceptance