[packaging] Fwd: Useing distro package managers. Was: Re: Meeting next week to discuss trusted third-party repositories

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Dec 21 12:08:39 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Jeff Johnson <n3npq at mac.com> wrote:
> You leave out details.

Sorry, I didn't mean to.  I'll attach the complete posts to provide
the missing details.

> No matter what: Never talk to me privately ever again.

OK.  Should I remove your address from the 'To:' line when replying to
a message on a mailing list, too?
- Dan

From: Dan Kegel <dank06 at kegel.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 8:16 AM
To: Jeff Johnson <n3npq at mac.com>

If we're in agreement, it must be the violent sort,
you keep making me want to throttle you.

I'll go find a bandaid...