[Printing-architecture] Preliminary mid level architecture

Pete Zannucci pzaan at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 16 10:42:43 PDT 2002

I have put some files out at the pwg site in the /pwg/architecture
directory.  The files are arch-1.jpg and arch-2.jpg which are the
drawings.  There is a high level text file (backup.zip) that has
information on some of the items on the drawing.  It is not complete
but it is a start.

I know there are things that might not make sense and also things
that are missing.  Through our discussions, please let me know
about them.  I didn't want the drawings to get even more overwhelming
than they are.

Thanks,

Peter Zannucci

IBM Linux Technology Center