[Printing-architecture] Meeting on the 9th of January?

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 11 18:42:27 PST 2002

I don't have a problem with canceling the meeting for the next few
weeks,  I'm sure that discussion will continue via email. I would
like to get some idea as to when we are planning our next summit.
Someone suggested that we hold it in NY at LinuxWorld (January 21-24).
If we are going to plan on having a summit then, we should decide before
the holidays so that people can attempt to make arrangements early.

		-Norm