[Printing-architecture] Meeting on the 9th of January?

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 11 18:42:27 PST 2002

I don't have a problem with canceling the meeting for the next few
weeks,  I'm sure that discussion will continue via email. I would
like to get some idea as to when we are planning our next summit.
Someone suggested that we hold it in NY at LinuxWorld (January 21-24).
If we are going to plan on having a summit then, we should decide before
the holidays so that people can attempt to make arrangements early.


"HEMSTREET,CHARLES (HP-Vancouver,ex1)" wrote:
> Folks:
> In line with the Job Ticket folks, and the holidays, I would like to cancel
> the printing-architecture meeting for the next few weeks.
> Unless someone objects, let's plan on reconvening on the 9th of January.
> Happy Holidays,
> Charles
> _______________________________________________
> Printing-architecture mailing list
> Printing-architecture at freestandards.org
> http://freestandards.org/mailman/listinfo/printing-architecture

More information about the Printing-architecture mailing list