[Printing-architecture] Meeting on the 9th of January?

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Wed Dec 11 19:18:22 PST 2002

That's true, I would even suggest to have the Printing Summit later, to
make planning easier (we have not much time due to the holidays) and
perhaps also to realize a hacker's workshop, as I proposed some months
ago. For this it would be definitively too late when having the Summit
on the LinuxWorld.

WDYT?

    Till