[Printing-architecture] Updated JTAPI slides for PWG/FSG meeting in DC

Claudia Alimpich alimpich at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 12 09:08:17 PST 2003

During the JT working group meeting yesterday we reviewed and updated the
JTAPI slides to be presented during the PWG/FSG meeting in DC on April 1.
The updated slides can be found at:
   FSGOpenPrint_JT_11Mar2003.ppt
   FSGOpenPrint_JT_11Mar2003.pdf

The slides are still a draft. If anyone has any comments please send mail
to the JT mailing list or plan to call into the JT working group meeting
next week. We'll accept comments before March 24 at which time we will
publish the final version of the JTAPI slides.

We did change the overall structure of the slides as follows:
   Introduction
   Objectives
   Accomplishments
   Details